Old-World Recipes With A Contemporary Flair
Finally! Just when you thought that there were no great, locally owned, personally run Italian bistros in Lancaster, along comes Ciro's. Located in the planned residential community known as Richmond Square, Ciro's has more heart and more style than any other restaurant in the area. Built on the simple premise that fantastic food, cooked by a family for everyone around them, is a winning recipe for a restaurant, we have taken it upon ourselves to provide Lancaster with the dining experience of a lifetime.
From the well-stocked bar to the stylish décor, it's warm and inviting to the eye. Once you meet our staff, you will know that the warmth is genuine.
Ciro's menu has so much to offer, including:
- Classic bread - crispy and soft - perfect dipped when in a little olive oil
- Appetizers from traditional antipasto and bruschetta to black Sicilian mussels and eggplant rolletini
- Panini sandwiches that offer unique twists on familiar flavors
- Caprese to Caesar to Sicilian orange salads
- Brick oven pizzas, with toppings ranging from prosciutto, Kalamata olives, sundried tomatoes and more
- Time-honored entrees from Old-World Italy
- Delicious freshly made gelato, homemade pastries and desserts
In addition to all of the dining pleasures to be found at Ciro's, we have also made it possible for you to host any party or event in a special section of the restaurant, which is available upon request. The Ciro family is here, always making sure that everything is handled with the personal touch, whether you stop in for a quick drink at the bar, to have a full meal with your family, or to entertain friends, relatives or business associates.
Everyone is welcome; please permit Ciro's to make you part of our family. It truly is a heartfelt invitation to experience authentic, homemade Italian dining at its best!